Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Different snacks for different needs

I needs snacks for different reasons. Sometimes I just get really hungry between meals so I need something with very few points, but will fill me up. Other times I'm not real hungry, I'm just in the mood to snack on something. Other times I'm just craving somethin sweet. I don't like to waste too many points on snacks because then I run out of points and have to eat something gross for dinner. I'm going to start a little list of snacks that I keep around for different needs.
Please add your own snack ideas.

I need a filler:
3 egg whites fried & 1 slice of toasted Orowheat double fiber bread, with spray butter=2 pts.
Fiber One bar= 2pts.

I've got the munchies:
Jolly Time Healthy Pop Kettle Corn= 2pts (for whole bag)

Just need a sweet treat:
Healthy Choice fudge bar= 1pt
Weight Watchers Cakes= 1pt
W.W. English Toffee Crunch Ice Cream Bars= 2pts

No comments: