Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Introduction


Hi everyone,
It's been two years since I had my baby and I'm still not quite down to my pre-baby weight. I really want to lose those extra pounds, so I'm starting the weight watchers program (on my own). I'm constantly looking for new recipes, low point snacks, and tips to help me lose. The other day I found these amazing popsicles that taste like chocolate creamies, and they're only 1 POINT! I know a lot of other people are doing the same thing and finding great new foods. I started thinking how nice it would be if we had a place where we could share our info and get other peoples help. So here we go, I've invited all of my sisters-in-law and mother-in-law to be authors, and of course comments are welcome. So please share your stories, tips, food finds, etc.
Love, Michelle
p.s. Remember to try these Healthy Choice fudge bars- so yummy & only 1 point!

No comments: