Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"Heathly Snacks"

I think new ideas for snacks are get, but I have issues with really processed foods, or sugar substitute sweeteners, etc. So I am asking for ideas besides raw nuts, fruits, veggies, cheeses, and yogurts. Lucy and I are REALLY trying to give up candy right now so I could use some ideas-and please nothing with chocolate (I'm not supposed to eat it). I'm not saying that I'm totally organic but I do the best I can on a budget. I do have a great new chip that have half a serving of veggies in each serving-Flat Earth chips. Super yummy and somewhat good for you. Also I asked my sis Ang for a lunch idea that is healthy with low carbs (shes been working with a personal trainer-I know I'm jealous too) and she suggested wheat tortilla wraps. So I make them with low fat veggie cream cheese, provolone cheese, and green leaf lettuce. I think they are so good and because I use the wheat tortilla much better for me:)

Now I must go to finish my peanut butter sprinkled with plain m&ms-see I really do need help. Oh yeah Michelle I have lost 3lbs and now would like to loose another 5lbs. But cant seem to motivate myself so lets see if this helps! (I cant figure out the weight tracker)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Val, I changed my weight tracker so maybe it will make more sense. I'll weigh myself every monday morning to record how much I lose each week.

val said...

what I mean is that it won't let me add my own weight tracker-help! Or just add my name and my goal of 5lbs and I will let you know next weeks if i loose any:)

Ash said...

I couldn't add a tracker either so I just put it in my post. Don't let your head explode when you see how much weight I have to lose!