Thursday, August 7, 2008

Veggie DeLite Pizza


Let's be honest, diet food sucks. Basically everything that tastes good has loads of points attached. I had to eat basically nothing today because I've been craving a good burrito. So I saved up and got one for dinner (totally worth it, by the way). Well, I have a really good meal that you won't have to starve yourself all day to be able to eat. Maybe this is old news, but just in case you don't know about it I thought I would share.
Has everyone already tried Papa Murphy's Veggie DeLite Pizza? If you haven't you're missing out! It's literally my favorite kind of pizza, and guess how many points, for one piece of a Large 14' pizza. Go ahead and guess. Only 4 points! You would seriously never know from the taste, it's so good! Most pizzas are double the points for a smaller piece. I normally hate take-n-bake pizzas because they always end up doughy in the middle. But since this is thin crust it always turns out really well. Plus it only takes 12 minutes to bake. So like an old friend of mine (LeVar Burton) used to say, "you don't have to take my word for it". Give it a try ladies, I think you'll be impressed. Oh, and don't forget to have them add artichoke hearts, it makes all the difference. Enjoy!!

No comments: